You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re devoted to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Waite Park
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.